The Samaritan is a tear-away medical pouch that can hold enough to treat you and a friend. It has space for two tourniquets, half a dozen chest seals, gloves, quikclot, bandages, and more.
- One-handed release magnetic Fidlock buckle to facilitate easy pouch detachment and secure readherence - especially good for situations where self-treatment is required.
- Front slim zipper pocket has space for gloves or ID/triage/TCCC cards
- Front Velcro loop for I.D. patches, chemlight holders, and pen holders
- Roomy interior with four double-layer elastic keepers holds a variety of medical supplies: tourniquets, compression bandages, decompression needles, gauze, trauma dressing, pens, airways, quikclot, and more.
- Inner stretch pocket designed to fit a full-size NAR chest seal
- Tourniquet holders outside pouch on top & bottom to accomodate any size tourniquet
- Tear away back MOLLE attachment with ambidextrous pull handles for instant access from either side
- Back Velcro hook allows the pouch to be used separately from back MOLLE attachment and mount on any loop field
Made in the USA.
Berry Amendment compliant and Milspec with the exception of the Fidlock buckle.
top of page
bottom of page