- One-handed release magnetic buckle to facilitate easy pouch detachment and secure readherence - especially good for situations where self-treatment is required.
- Front slim zipper pocket has space for gloves or ID/triage/TCCC cards
- Front Velcro loop for I.D. patches, chemlight holders, and pen holders
- Roomy interior with four double-layer elastic keepers holds a variety of medical supplies: tourniquets, compression bandages, decompression needles, gauze, trauma dressing, pens, airways, quikclot, and more.
- Inner stretch pocket designed to fit a full-size NAR chest seal
- Tourniquet holders outside pouch on top & bottom to accomodate any size tourniquet
- Tear away back MOLLE attachment with ambidextrous pull handles for instant access from either side
- Back Velcro hook allows the pouch to be used separately from back MOLLE attachment and mount on any loop field